Thursday, October 24, 2013

Editor Letter

I don't use to talk a lot about my country fashion, but this time I'm going to talk about it, so DM Fashion Week started this week so I'm going to talk about all  the shows everyday. 

I think that at least people in my country are more interest it on fashion world, I also think that the local designers need to learn more about fashion, is not that they don't know what they are doing is just that they have to be innovator, because when you are not innovator you will always do the same over and over again, and in fashion world you have to be innovator if you wanna be in, if you are not in you will be out or doing the same. 

I hope you guys like it. And by the way I wanna take this opportunity to thank for all the support to Europe, North America, Asia and Latin America. Thanks so much for visit me and support me it means a lot to me because I work so hard for you. 

Jamil Cedeño. 
Editor of Fashion Is A Lifestyle.   

No comments:

Post a Comment